ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation.
• Responsible for Lead role of the Refractory inspection group during turnarounds and projects.
• Able to work as a team with clients, employees and contract installers.
• QA for refractory installation on new and in-service repairs.
• Write detailed inspection summaries and final reports.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Refractory Inspection.
• Physically able to work in confined spaces and at heights.
• API936 certified.
• Able to qualify refractory installation techniques and personnel.
• Working knowledge of TA activities and scheduling.
• Working knowledge of refractory lined units.
• Working knowledge of refractory classifications.
• Organized individual with emphasis on quality.
• Possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
• Able to pass an FBI background check and drug/alcohol test.
There may be some confined spaces work and working at heights. Conditions are often very hot and dirty. Work is often conducted at odd hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Must be in good physical condition to deal with the stress of working under the adverse work conditions described above. Candidate cannot have a fear of heights or tight spaces. Physical and visual activities include standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, stepping, crawling, reaching, twisting, bending, handling, and laying on back as needed. May be required to drive a company vehicle pulling a trailer to and from job sites.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click Here to view the EEO is the Law poster
Click Here to view the FMLA Law poster
Click Here to view the EPPA Law Poster
Click Here to view the Pay Transparency Provision
Click Here to view company E-Verify Participation Poster