ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation.
Level II certified in RT, MT, PT experienced in Non-Destructive Examination methods including (MT) Magnetic Particle (PT) Liquid Penetrant (RT) Radiography and other industrial inspection methods with the ability to be dispatched on most job applications commonly requested by ALS.
• Must be familiar with the scope and limitations of the method in which certified and be able to perform job duties with little or no assistance;
• Must possess a current Radiographer card as a trainer with the State of Pennsylvania or reciprocal state such as Texas;
• Must be familiar with the codes, standards and other contractual project documents;
• Must be computer literate (i.e., Microsoft Word and Excel);
• Ability to complete required reports for both technical and radiation safety;
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment;
• Understanding and proper use of basic hand tools at a construction site;
• Ability to speak and hear clearly while communicating with staff, management and clients;
• Preferably team leadership experience;
• High school graduate or equivalent;
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Level II Technician;
• Current NDE – Level II Certification in at least 2 methods (must have copies of the certifications);
• Possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record;
• Must possess a certificate from 40hours of Radiation Safety;
• Able to pass an FBI background check, drug/alcohol test and other pre-employment testing;
• Preferably already possess a TWIC card and valid passport;
• Must have nights, weekends and in town as well as out of town availability.
The job is subject to various weather conditions both inside and outside environments in various industries such as nuclear site, petrochemical and oil refineries. There may be some confined spaces work and working at heights. Conditions are often very hot and dirty.
Must be in good physical condition to deal with the stress of working under the adverse work conditions described above. Candidate cannot have a fear of heights or tight spaces. Physical and visual activities include standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, stepping, crawling, reaching, twisting, bending, handling, and laying on back as needed. Duties often include carrying heavy equipment (>50 lbs) far distances, up, and down multiple flights of stairs. Must be able to support own weight in roped safety harness. Able to work 40-60 hours a week. May be required to drive a company vehicle pulling a trailer to and from job sites.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click Here to view the EEO is the Law poster
Click Here to view the FMLA Law poster
Click Here to view the EPPA Law Poster
Click Here to view the Pay Transparency Provision
Click Here to view company E-Verify Participation Poster